Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thank God they saved Matt - posted last April 16, 2009


When I found out about the new rule regarding the judges' save, I thought that it wasn't fair because it alters America's votes. I just didn't think it was right. When you gotta go, you gotta go... That was me then. Until last night when Matt's performance disappointed me. It's not like he wasn't great. He just lacked that certain spice. From the moment the show ended last night, I was pretty sure he'd be down at the bottom 3.

Today, I was so eager to check the results online only to find out that the judges have already used their "one save". I read that they used it on Matt. OMG. I was so happy and thankful to whoever came up with that save thing. I definitely think that Matt just had an off night last night and I'm certain he can perform better than that. We all know that - that's why the judges saved him in the first place.

I just hated Simon for stating that he doesn't see Matt winning the competition. Simon, why did you even save him if he wasn't worth it? You could have waited another week to use your save. Admit it. Matt deserved it. Period. He doesn't have to go. And I hope that he performs so much better next week so he doesn't get to be one of the two people to be sent home and to prove to the judges that they made the right choice. :)

Thank you Lord for keeping Matt.

(OA pero basta. I like him. I want him to win. )

No comments: