Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ipilan Days - posted last April 14, 2009


(In the photo: Tita Tes, Me, Zaira, and their dog. She looks like Marley, right? Her name is Butching Hehehe. I have no idea how they came up with that name. *WINK*)

When I realized how long 6 days would be, I started thinking about things I could do to make it seem shorter. I knew I had nothing to do while in San Antonio because Binang won't be there and I really didn't want to go out much. But when Tito Imboi said that Tita Tes had internet connection, I was more than happy. Hehehe.

So each night we would go to their house and teach Zaira how to use her new computer bought by Tito Ciso. Zaira is my 11-year-old second cousin and she's really smart. Hehehe. She has a huge collection of medals she received since she started schooling.

I really don't spend much time with them before because Ipilan is more or less a 10-15 minute walk from our street and knowing me, I'm too lazy to walk. Hahaha. But Tito Imboi would bring Adjie and I to Ipilan and spend each fun night there. We even got close to Amie, one of the kids we grew up with in San Antonio.

We would sing, eat, drink and play all night. It was so much fun.

Now that I'm back in Manila, I can't wait to go back there and spend more time in Ipilan. Hehe. Now I can remember what I used to feel when I was younger... how much I wanted to stay there for good - where life is slow, simple but happy. :)

No comments: